The Franciscan Mission Associates respect the privacy of its web site visitors, clients, partners and others who may visit our website, contact us, and provide us with information so that we can communicate with them.
Our Pledge to You
- We do not use web bugs or similar tracking technology.
- This website includes request forms and e-mail addresses by which you may choose to contact us and request access to information from us and from this website.
- If you submit one of the forms on this website, you are giving us permission to add you to our database of persons requesting information from FMA. You are also giving us your consent for us to contact you from time to time, using the contact information you provide in the form, with information related to our offerings.
- If you send us e-mail which is not unsolicited commercial e-mail (i.e. which is not spam), we will not divulge your e-mail address or the contents of your e-mail to anyone for any reason without your prior consent or unless ordered by a court to do so.
- We wish to inform, not to annoy you. Should you request to be "unsubscribed" to any of our communiqus, we will immediately honour your request.
- We use our web server logs for internal analysis of traffic to this website, in order to gauge our website's effectiveness and the popularity of particular pages or documents on the website. We do not show or sell our web server logs to anyone else.
- This website provides you with various methods by which you may contact us. We pledge that, if you use any of these published means of contacting us for legitimate business reasons, we will not attempt to prosecute you for doing so, and we will not make your personal information available to third parties without your consent.